Special price: €199 for a limited time. Normally €399.
All-new version reworked completely from scratch. Now even easier and more attractive.
A powerful and easy-to-use transcoder, powered by the nablet mediaEngine core, that supports most common broadcast and production formats. It features an easy-to-use interface, watch folder support, and easily editable presets that are up-compatible with mediaEngine 2.5 and above.
It also includes support for growing growing MXF files: transcoding MXF while copying, or accessing a growing file from another tool while being transcoded.
mediaEngine Express is an easy-to-use file transcoder with which you as a content creator or a video production professional can convert original video files into a standardized format that fits your production workflow best.
mediaEngine Express features include:
- Fast, high-quality encoding — includes the latest version of nablet’s mediaEngine, which powers professional video processing around the world.
- GPU-powered Encoding – Use Intel or NVIDIA GPUs to boost transcoding performance.
- Intuitive User Interface
- Many included presets and preset editor –Get professional results quickly, or adjust existing presets and create new ones to meet your needs.
- Growing MXF support – You can use the growing MXF files in both directions: you can write a growing MXF and access it by third party products like Premiere Pro, or you can use such files as input sources for transcoding.
Ready for Professionals
mediaEngine Express supports a wide range of professional video formats:
- Avid DNxHD and DNxHR
- Sony XAVC Intra and XAVC Long GOP
- Sony XDCAM HD and XDCAM EX
- Panasonic AVC-Intra, AVC-LongG
- Panasonic HEVC LongGOP
- DVCpro HD
- Generic H.264 and HEVC
Customize Your Transcoding
mediaEngine Express includes many presets designed by the nablet team specifically for Sony, Panasonic, and other widely used production formats. The flexible preset editor makes it easy to adjust existing presets or create new ones that fit your workflow best:
nablet is a leading, respected global developer of high-speed, high-quality video codecs and related technologies. Clients include many public broadcasters, football and other sports associations in Europe and North America, Hollywood content producers, and cloud transcoding solution providers.