XAVC SmartRender (SR) SDK
The nablet SmartRender (SR) editor is a toolkit for implementing ultra-fast trim and cut editing of XAVC, XDCAM and other formats with frame accuracy. Using high-quality nablet codecs, it only renders a few frames, at the beginning and end of edit points. It eliminates the need for expensive hardware encoders, and can reduce encoding times by as much as 400 percent.
The SDK enables this game-changing technology to be integrated into a variety of workflows easily.
Windows, macOS, Linux
- Command line interface and components for integration into third party products
- Batch mode
- Support for MXF files
- Merging and slicing files by parts, duration or size
- Support for XDCAM family of formats
- Support for XAVC family of formats
- EDL support in XML format
This SDK makes it easy to add SR functionality to a variety of applications, for example a GUI editor as shown below.