MPEG-2 / XDCAM SDK
Now also supports ARM on Linux64.
The nablet MPEG-2 / XDCAM SDK has optimized motion search and highly optimized bitrate control. It supports all broadcast formats including the popular Sony XDCAM family, and many other formats. Features include our Stream Glue smart rendering, CPU load balancing, XDCAM presets, and much more.
Windows, macOS, Linux
Now also supports ARM on Linux64
- “Stream Glue” smart rendering to allow perfect bitrate
- CPU load balancer to avoid peaks in CPU usage
- Profiles: Simple, Main, High and 4:2:2 Profile.
- Levels: Low, Main, High and High 1440 Level.
- Bitrate modes: CBR and VBR.
- Low level support for chroma quant matrices (4:2:2 chroma format).
- Low level support for writing quant matrix extension (ISO/IEC 13818-2: 22.214.171.124, 6.3.11).
- XDCAM HD, XDCAM IMX and XDCAM EX encoding presets
- LL MPEG-2 Video encoder highly optimized for XDCAM
- LL MPEG-2 Video encoder optimized for low bitrate MPEG-2 encoding
- LL Layer I/II Audio encoder/decoder