AACHEN, Germany – April 4, 2018 – nablet, a leading provider of media processing technologies, announced that it will be demonstrating a wide variety of new and updated products at NAB Show 2018, April 9-12 at the Las Vegas Convention Center:
- XDCAM encoder: all-new version including higher performance, various enhancements, FFmpeg integration and more.
- H.264 SDK XAVC encoder: all-new v2 featuring greatly optimized multithreading, highly optimized LongG encoding, new AVX2 optimization, support for Panasonic formats, and a beta XAVC Smart Render SDK
- mediaEngine transcoder: all-new version of our powerful live and file-based transcoder featuring improved threading, optimized codecs, and an optimized muxer and demuxer.
- mE Works: new broadcast format transcoder based on the new mediaEngine v2, including all updated nablet codecs.
- XAVC S encoder plugin for Avid Media Composer (beta): new addition to our popular plugin lineup, adding XAVC S export to Avid Media Access.
- nablet proTech forensic watermarking: new tools for adding non-visible watermarks into existing video files. Key features include live and offline modes, watermarking without re-encoding, web API support, and protection against cropping, re-encoding, file size reduction and block artifacts.
- Closed captioning SDK: new multiplatform toolkit including encoder, decoder and support for widely used formats and standards.
- SRT Libav integration: new tools providing Secure Reliable Transport support.
- MXF SDK, IMF SDK and other MXF tools: significant updates including new OP1B muxing and demuxing, speed enhancements, and enhanced DirectShow and GStreamer filters.
- videoProcessingEngine (VPE) SDK: significant enhancements to this powerful toolkit for deinterlacing, denoising, scaling and color conversion. It also includes CoderXR, a powerful video and image enhancer that can dramatically reduce file size and bitrate without sacrificing quality.
“While introducing new tools to meet ever-expanding needs, we are always focused on enhancing our existing SDKs that include codecs, analytics and media processing,” said Muzaffer Beygirci, CEO of nablet. “We have recently released major updates of most of our SDKs, and we are already working on the next-generation video processing tools that we will release within the next six months.”
nablet will be exhibiting at the 2018 NAB Show, April 9-12 in Las Vegas, in the Hiscale booth, SU13713. Both companies will be showing Hiscale’s FLICS elastic transcoding system which utilizes nablet codecs and other technologies.
To meet with nablet at the NAB Show, please visit www.nablet.com/contact-us/.
nablet is a leading provider of codec, streaming, media processing, automated metadata and MXF technologies which are used widely in entertainment, broadcasting, OTT and related industries. Clients include Sony, Intel, IBM, Rohde & Schwarz, WDR, Vizrt, Syncbak and many more prominent companies. In addition, nablet is the official developer of the Sony format plugins for Avid Media Composer. Based in Aachen, Germany, the company was founded in 2011 by industry veterans who developed many of the most widely used codecs and related components in use today. nablet serves customers around the world, and recently expanded its global presence by opening its USA headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina. Additional information is available at www.nablet.com.
nablet is a trademark of nablet GmbH.