Many customers have asked us for a solution to support NXCAM camcorders and other cameras with XAVC S recording capabilities.
Free demo versions are available for download below. In demo mode, a nablet logo will be added to decoded images but otherwise the plugin is fully functional. Click here to purchase a single license key and unlock the plugin to make the logo disappear, or use the links above to buy a multi-license pack. You do not need to re-link clips that were previously linked in demo mode. However, transcodings, consolidations and video mixdowns have to be re-done since they have been encoded with the logo in the source image.
What’s New in Version 1.1.0?
- Support for new 4:2:2 10 bit AVC Long GOP and Intra encoded video.
- Support for new Hi-Res 24 bit and multichannel audio.
- Support for interlaced XAVC substream (proxy) operating points.
- Support for linking XAVC substream volumes (PXROOT).
Version 1.1.0 is a free upgrade for existing XAVC S Plugin license holders. To update, download the latest demo version and install it according to the instructions, then unlock it with your existing license key.
New in Version 1.0.8
- Fix: Plugin failed to load under Media Composer version 2018.11 or earlier on Mac systems.
New in Version 1.0.7
- Mac version approved for macOS 10.15 (Catalina).
New in Version 1.0.6
- Improved memory management.
- Uses new scaler.
- Passed Apple Notarization.
New in Version 1.0.5
- Improved stability.
New in Version 1.0.4
- Fixed crashes or hangups on certain corrupted media.
- Map AAC 5.1 channels (C-L-R-LS-RS-LFE) to SMPTE order (L-R-C-LF-LS-RS).
- If available prefer Unified Common Timecode from Realtime metadata over timecode from LtcChangeTable in NonRealtime metadata..
New in Version 1.0.3
- Fix incorrect start timecode value for HFR.
- Detect BT.2020 HLG and PQ HDR.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- macOS 10.12 Sierra
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite
Supported Avid Products
- Avid Media Composer v8.3 to latest releases
Developed under license from Sony Corporation and Avid Technology, Inc.
Avid, Avid Media Composer and Avid NewsCutter are registered trademarks of Avid Technology, Inc.
Sony, X-OCN, XDCAM, XAVC are registered trademarks of Sony Corporation.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
macOS is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.