What’s New in Version 2.0.4?
- Fix: Plugin failed to load under Media Composer version 2018.11 or earlier on Mac systems.
New in Version 2.0.3
- ASC_CDL values are set in the bins ASC_SOP and ASC_SAT columns.
- Mac version approved for macOS 10.15 (Catalina).
New in Version 2.0.2
- Fix link failures when there are Mac OS phantom files on the media.
- Detect audio wave files also in the video root folder of HDE encoded media.
New in Version 2.0.1
- Fixed incorrect clip frame rates in meta data.
- Support proper linking of ari clip folders as clips.
New in Version 2.0.0
- Support linking and decoding of Codex HDE encoded ARRIRAW frames in *.arx file sequences.
- Uses ARRIRAW SDK 6.1.1
- Mac version now notarized by Apple
New in Version 1.0.1
- Uses ARRIRAW SDK 6.0.4.
- Improved detection of suitable GPU on macOS 10.14.4.
Try Before You Buy
You can download the nablet ARRIRAW AMA plugin and run it in demo mode to ensure that it meets your requirements and is compatible with your system. A nablet logo will be inserted into the decoded images but otherwise the plugin is fully functional.
You can buy a license key in the Purchase Links section below.
After the plugin has been unlocked with a license key, you can continue to use the clips that were previously linked in demo mode. You do not need to re-link them. The logo will disappear after the key has been validated by the plugin. However, transcodings and video mixdowns have to be redone since they have been encoded with the logo in the source image.
Supported Avid Products
- Avid Media Composer from v8.2 up to latest releases
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- macOS 10.12 Sierra
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan
Debayering and processing of ARRIRAW frames requires a lot of resources. For a fluent workflow your editing system shall meet the requirements below:
- A powerful CPU with at least 8 logical cores. Preferred is a workstation with dual Intel Xeon processors.
- On windows PCs a high end GPU which supports CUDA or OpenCL (1.2 or above).
- On Mac PCs a high end GPU which supports OpenCL (1.2 or above).
- A fast IO able to read 600 MB/s and more. Recommended are SSD RAIDs.
Installation and Operating Instructions
Please consult the Release Notes and Manual (included in the download file) for instructions on how to install, uninstall and use the plugin.
Developed under license from ARRI AG and Avid Technology, Inc.
Avid, Avid MediaCentral Platform, Avid Media Composer are registered trademarks of Avid Technology, Inc.
ARRIRAW, ALEXA, AMIRA are registered trademarks of ARRI AG.
Codex HDE is a trademark owned by Codex Digital Ltd.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. OSX and macOS is are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.