AACHEN, Germany – August 31, 2016 – nablet, a leading provider of media processing technologies, announced today that it has released its new MXF Explorer. nablet MXF Explorer is a powerful Windows software tool that can parse MXF files, explore structure and execute basic format validations.
MXF Explorer is the latest in a comprehensive series of products based on the nablet MXF SDK that includes a multi-platform muxer and demuxer for various MXF types.
Features of MXF explorer include:
- Ultra-fast MXF structure parsing even with very large files
- Maintains SMPTE RP210 v13 and SMPTE RP224 v12 dictionaries
- SMPTE ST 381-3:2013 (AVC mapping) tags
- Amendment 2:2012 to SMPTE ST 377-1:2011 tags
- Multi-threading validation
- AS-11 support
- Support for the XD-CAM family of formats
- AVC-Intra support
- XAVC support including XAVC-LongGOP
Supported validation tests include:
- KAG alignments
- checkStatic and dynamic metadata tags
- check for Universal label in corresponded metadata entries
- Non-Klv areas detection
“We work with MXF on a daily basis,” said Ivan Uskov, Product Manager for nablet MXF Explorer. “We often need to quickly get information about MXF files that customers send us. As most of the standard analyzers are slow in parsing MXF, or are very expensive, we decided to write a handy tool that gives us the most important information about MXF files quickly.”
The nablet MXF product family includes:
- The nablet MXF SDK for muxing and demuxing a large variety of MXF types, including DirectShow filter for demuxing and GStreamer plugins for muxing and demuxing
- The nablet MXF Player, which supports a wide range of MXF format types
- The MXF Normalizer and Remuxer applications
- ScreenMux, a handy utility which records from computer screens to MXF
“As a leading MXF technology provider, we have to provide more than codecs, muxers and demuxers. We also help clients handle analysis and other aspects of working with broadcast formats,” said nablet CEO Muzaffer Beygirci.” As MXF is a key format in the broadcast industry, we are happy to continue delivering new products to our customers, which help them work with broadcast video formats.”
MXF explorer is available at www.nablet.com for $699 (USD).
nablet is a premiere provider of streaming, codec, muxer, and transcoding solutions for the broadcast and entertainment markets. This is coupled with a strong R&D focus on content analysis, image processing and automated meta-data creation. nablet’s products seamlessly integrate with other partners and vendors providing reliable turnkey broadcast solutions. Additional information is available at www.nablet.com.