- Easy-to-use interface
- Built on the powerful nablet mediaEngine (mE) transcoder which includes industry-leading nablet codecs and other components
- Watch folder support
- Support for growing growing MXF in both directions: transcoding MXF while copying, or accessing a growing file from another tool while being transcoded
- Easily editable presets that are up-compatible with mediaEngine 2.2 and above
Supported Formats Include
- Avid DNxHD and DNxHR
- Sony XAVC Intra and XAVC Long GOP
- Sony XDCAM HD and XDCAM EX
- Panasonic AVC-Intra, AVC-LongG, P2, DVCPRO HD
- Panasonic HEVC LongGOP
A complete list of formats is included in the documentation accompanying the demo version, which is available by request.
The initial version of meXpress supports file-based transcoding only. RAW Video import and export, SDI and streaming support are planned for a future release in fall 2019.
meXpress is available for US$ 399. It is a free upgrade for existing mediaEngine v2 users.
To request a trial version, please fill out and submit the form below.
Click the button below to buy a license.