New v2 features
- Greatly optimized multithreading
- Highly optimized LongG encoding
- Many new AVX and AVX2 optimizations
- Updated XAVC profile support
- Additional support for Panasonic formats
- (Constrained) Baseline, Main, High and High422 Profile support
- Optimized for highly efficient CPU usage latest processor generations
- 8 and 10-bit support
- Weighted prediction
- CPU load balancer to avoid peaks in CPU usage
- H.264 transrating (beta)
- Supports Windows, Linux and macOS
Supported profiles include
- XAVC-Intra HD Class 50/100/200
- XAVC-Intra 2K Class 100
- XAVC-Intra 4K Class 300/480
- XAVC-LongGOP HD 4:2:2
- XAVC-LongGOP 4K 4:2:0
- XAVC-LongGOP 4K 4:2:2
And many more.
- Sample Code for easy integration
- Optional maintenance and support
The nablet XAVC Codec is also available as a plugin for Avid Media Access. Click here for details and downloads.
nablet mediaEngine also integrates the nablet XAVC Codec for file- and live-based transcoding workflows. Click herefor more information, or contact email@example.com to request your mediaEngine demo for codec testing.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information or a demo of the nablet H.264 / XAVC SDK.