The nablet MPEG-2 / XDCAM SDK has optimized motion search and highly optimized bitrate control. It supports all broadcast formats including the popular Sony XDCAM family, and many other formats.
- “Stream Glue” smart rendering to allow perfect bitrate
- CPU load balancer to avoid peaks in CPU usage
- Profiles: Simple, Main, High and 4:2:2 Profile.
- Levels: Low, Main, High and High 1440 Level.
- Bitrate modes: CBR and VBR.
- Low level support for chroma quant matrices (4:2:2 chroma format).
- Low level support for writing quant matrix extension (ISO/IEC 13818-2: 220.127.116.11, 6.3.11).
- XDCAM HD, XDCAM IMX and XDCAM EX encoding presets
- LL MPEG-2 Video encoder/decoder
- LL Layer I/II Audio encoder/decoder
- TS muxer/demuxer
- MXF muxer/demuxer