Mac Version Now Available
macOS 10.12 or higher recommended
nablet MXF Explorer is a powerful software tool that can parse MXF files, explore structure and execute basic format validations.
MXF Explorer is the latest in a comprehensive series of products based on the nablet MXF SDK that includes a multi-platform muxer and demuxer for various MXF types.
- Ultra-fast MXF structure parsing even with very large files
- Maintains SMPTE RP210 v13 and SMPTE RP224 v12 dictionaries
- SMPTE ST 381-3:2013 (AVC mapping) tags
- Amendment 2:2012 to SMPTE ST 377-1:2011 tags
- Multi-threading validation
- AS-11 support
- Support for the XD-CAM family of formats
- AVC-Intra support
- XAVC support including XAVC-LongGOP
New in Version 1.4 (Released March 27, 2017)
- Various minor fixes.
Version 1.2 (Released January 17, 2017)
- Various minor fixes.
Version 220.127.116.1173 (Released October 19, 2016)
- Validation for presence all metadata tags required by SMPTE ST 377-1:2011 has been implemented.
- Growing files parsing.
- Validations for CBE and VBE indexes: Deltas, Slices, Index entries (excluding flags and KeyFrame offset yet).
- Validations set for partition pack fields added.
- Various interface improvements.
Version 18.104.22.16873 (Released September 26, 2016)
- Improved size format in file properties.
- Standalone menu item to import license key.
- File Properties shows op. pattern in symbolic view.
- Text search mode added (8-bit and 16-bit characters).
- About dialog now displays license owner info.
- All KLVs with warning or error now marked by their own color.
- UL references now print from new line to better window space using.
- Open/Closed, incomplete/complete indication for partition headers.
- Basic validations for partition headers added.
- Bug fixed: old file properties do not clear when file opening fails.
- Bug fixed: crash by wrong parent partition index.
- Minor bug fixes and typo corrections.
Supported Validation Tests
- KAG alignments
- checkStatic and dynamic metadata tags
- check for Universal label in corresponded metadata entries
- Non-Klv areas detection
Just $699.00 (USD).
- Splash screen on file opening
- Some analysis result strings replaced by “DEMO” pattern
The demo can be unlocked with a serial number once a license is purchased.