AACHEN, Germany – March 25, 2016 – nablet, a leading provider of media processing technologies, will demonstrate multiple products at NAB Show 2016, April 18-21 in Las Vegas.
nablet will be showing the following technologies:
- nablet TS and mp4 analyzers
- MXF SDK v2 and nablet MXF Player
- H.264 SDK v2 with AVC-I / XAVC Long GOP support with smart rendering
- nablet mediaEngine live and file transcoder
- Realtime Video Fingerprint SDK for content recognition
- nablet VPE (video processing engine) with integrated scaler, color converter, deinterlacer and denoiser
- Demonstration of Intel® Media Software Development Kit and FFmpeg integration with FEI extension, shown at Intel Corporation booth SU621
nablet will also demonstrate the new avioon ingest and content recognition solution that includes face recognition, automated segmentation, video fingerprinting, OCR, and logo detection modules.
nablet is a premiere provider of wrapping, codec, muxing and transcoding solutions for the broadcast and entertainment markets. This is coupled with a strong R&D focus on content analysis, image processing and automated meta-data creation. nablet’s products seamlessly integrate with other partners and vendors providing reliable turnkey broadcast solutions. Additional information is available at www.nablet.com.