AACHEN, Germany and LAS VEGAS – April 24, 2017 – nablet, a leading provider of media processing technologies, will demonstrate multiple products including its growing suite of MXF tools at NAB Show 2017, April 24-27 in Las Vegas. The company has recently added new features and enhancements, creating one of the most comprehensive and versatile MXF solutions available.
nablet will be showing the following products:
- The nablet MXF SDK for muxing and demuxing a large variety of MXF types, including a DirectShow filter for demuxing, and GStreamer plugins for muxing and demuxing
- MXF Explorer, a powerful software tool that can parse MXF files, explore structure and execute basic format validations
- The MXF Normalizer and Remuxer applications
- MetaScan MXF, a free tool that inspects media assets and extracts information about the used codecs, container formats, metadata and more
- nablet MXF Player, which supports a wide range of MXF format types
- ScreenMux, a handy utility which records from computer screens to MXF
nablet’s MXF products offer unparalleled quality and performance. For example, in recent benchmarks, nablet components were able to remux XDCAM HD 1080 content 40% faster than one leading solution, and 2600% faster than another.
“We are proud to expand our MXF product lineup based on the needs of our clients in the entertainment industry,” said Muzaffer Beygirci, CEO of nablet. “We specialize equally in codecs, containers, analysis tools, and custom development for virtually any workflow.”
Many leading companies already use nablet MXF tools. One example is Netorium, who recently worked with a broadcaster that had defined a specific subset of MXF standards to prevent any ambiguity in file structures. “Thanks to nablet, we were able to implement rock-solid rewrapping with growing sources at up to 20 times faster than real time,” said Markus Bisselik, Senior Solution Architect at Netorium. “In close cooperation with nablet we achieved cutting-edge features like MXF container validation and repair within a tough timeline. Our customers are happy—it is a pleasure to work with nablet!”
Additional information is available at www.nablet.com, or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. nablet will be exhibiting at the NAB Show, April 24-27 in Las Vegas, in the Avioon booth (N3532SUL) and the ReCAP booth (N1639FP).
nablet is a premiere provider of streaming, codec, muxing, and transcoding solutions for the broadcast and entertainment markets. This is coupled with a strong R&D focus on content analysis, image processing and automated metadata creation. nablet’s products seamlessly integrate with other partners and vendors providing reliable turnkey broadcast solutions. Additional information is available at www.nablet.com.